Click Here to: Install Version 1.47.5 ThinWin Client
Features in Thinwin 1.47.6
Fix bug related to searching multiple frames in Help system.
Features in Thinwin 1.47.5
- Improved Windows 10 Support
Features in Thinwin 1.47.4
- Corrected Arrow key definitions: (internal usage - transparent to users)
- UP Key = 603
- DOWN Key = 604
- Right Key = 605
- LEFT Key = 606
- RESTORED F12 Key
- F12 Key = 512
Features in Thinwin 1.47.3
- Fix conflict with F12 key and UP arrow. F12 changed server sided code from 512 to 612.
Features in Thinwin 1.47.2
- The forms print viewer (twprint) now has a new printer button (red) which will print the background form along with the text. This allows for printing on plain white paper.
- Fixed problem with pasting text into a memo field in which an erroneous message warned about exceeding maximum length even when the length had not been exceeded.
Features in Thinwin 1.47.1
- Fixed issue for Windows 8.x that prevented registry settings from writing to the registry.
- New Advanced settings option to use IE as a Web browser for external sites.
Features in Thinwin 1.47.0
- Improved KEEPALIVE logic to maintain session connectivity. If the server application does not receive a PING message during periods of inactivity of a session application, a PING STOPPED message from server application will trigger a PING RESTART process by the ThinWin desktop client.
- Fixed subtle bug that could result in the application not closing properly when abnormal network disconnects do occur.
Features in Thinwin 1.46.12
- New Add Server to Multiserver List. If the Add and Edit Servers and the MultiServer Selections choice options are checked in the Advanced settings dialog box, then a pair of buttons will appear the next time the application is started to allow the user to add [+] or remove [-] server items from the list.
Features in Thinwin 1.46.11
- Added option in Advanced Settings to enable multi-server selection.
- Age calculation for Birthday fixed leap year issue.
Features in Thinwin 1.46.7
- Multi-screen issue resolved – if previously had ThinWin running on 2nd screen and subsequently 2nd screen removed (i.e., Laptop with 2nd monitor) – ThinWin previously may have not been visible. Now ThinWin recognizes if restored geometry is out of the current desktop screen boundary and defaults to primary screen.
- CTRL-C (List View Copy and Paste) popup now displays on top of parent list view even on multi-screen monitors
- New option: (for users that need access to multiple ThinWin application servers) if the working default directory contains a file called twservers.dat – then an additional combo box appears under the password prompt to allow server selection without the need for multiple desktop icon installations.
- Leap Year fix for birthday calculations